Design & Production (India)
You will champion design thinking across formats creating fun, diverse and engaging content across promotional digital products and web properties, that inform and engage our users. These include designing both static and animated banners across desktop and mobile for all digital marketing assets. Day to day you’ll be working on any number of tasks from translating existing brand campaigns into engaging digital advertisements, creating low-fi/hi-fi wireframes for branded content projects, working with account managers and sales managers on leading creative pitches and campaigns, to designing mockups or prototypes for digital projects.
This role requires an elevated design sense and utilizes brand-minded thinking and a proven experience delivering on-brand and on-strategy creative within time constraints. Collaborates with creative and digital leads to concept ideas and deliver contemporary design. He/She must be able to work flexibly and fluidly, building trust with others, and see the big picture while keeping an eye on detail. A comprehensive awareness of current and emerging design and technology trends is a must. Familiarity with Web Accessibility standards and designing for inclusive experience.
At this level you are comfortable creating digital design concepts, layouts, comps, mood board explorations and production as assigned. You will utilize design tools and systems to provide high-quality work within prescribed deadlines. Engage in strategic discussions and share expertise to improve output as well as drive innovation. Take proactive approach to project challenges in terms of design needs, working to predict and mitigate roadblocks.
What You Will Do:
– Work closely with Creative and Digital leads to brainstorm and provide thoughtful design recommendations.
– Collaborate with design team, developers, and strategist to ensure design align with strategy and brief.
– Participate in client calls, present creative work, and provide consultation as needed to build and maintain a positive and trusting relationship.
– Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects and maintain a high design standard.
– Collaborate across the organization to improve and evolve standards of digital creativity.
– Present a diverse portfolio with experience developing omni-channel digital campaigns, assets and content while consistently building up a brand.
What You Will Need:
– Minimum of 4+ years of professional design experience, specifically within the digital design and marketing.
– Strong understanding and application of UI design principles.
– Must have knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
– Knowledge of developing interactive experience using digital animation tools (i.e., Ceros, After Effects, Ion, etc.).
– An eye and passion for details and ability to work autonomously.
– Demonstrated passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with others.
– Excellent time management skills and self-starting attitude.
– Strong knowledge of design hierarchy, layout design and typography for professional corporate design collateral.
– Photo and video editing skills, bringing your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
▶️ Senior Digital Designer