Sales Operations Associate – Solar Industry
Qualifications & Experience
– Three years sales support experience in solar industry preferred.
– Experience managing incoming sales leads.
– Experience building relationships with past cold leads.
– Experience updating/maintaining CRMs.
Nice to have:
· Commitment to making a difference.
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to make quick decisions and think on the fly.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent computer skills
· High ethical standards
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Must be proactive, adaptable, and able to work independently.
– Qualify incoming leads/send cold emails/send warm email follow ups.
– Schedule appointments/calls for potential customers. Make sure the potential customer has been qualified.
– Remove unqualified opportunities, determine accounts to be followed up, and help to increase closing rates.
– Prospect cold or inactive companies.
– Build relationships with leads and prospective customers in the USA.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms for customers in the USA. Adhere to Company policy regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal documents related to sales process.
– Ensure frequent communication with CSO to maintain an accurate, current understanding of customer projects and issues.
– Ensure all reporting is done in an accurate and timely manner.
– Develop a good working relationship with other internal departments to assist in expediting various deliverables.
– Track key sales indicators and provide accurate, timely reporting of these indicators.
– Manage confidential information.
– Handle administrative tasks/provide general support to CSO
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Cleantech Industry Resources, we embrace diversity and uphold a strong dedication to establishing an all-encompassing atmosphere for both our staff and associates. Our choices in employment are free from any bias related to race, creed, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical limitations, veteran status, or any other legally safeguarded attributes.
Being an integral part of Cleantech Industry Resources means you can expect to be immersed in a realm of professional possibilities within a culture that nurtures teamwork, adaptability, and the embracing of all.
About Cleantech Industry Resources:
Cleantech Industry Resources accelerates United States solar, battery storage and EV projects by providing turnkey development as a service including 100% internal systems engineering. The company deploys a leading team that spun out of the largest solar power producer in the world. This team operates within a sophisticated suite of software to support projects from land origination, through to commercial operation.
▶️ Sales Operations Associate – Assistant Manager
🖊️ Cleantech Industry Resources