Up to ₹70,000 a month
Benefits & Perks
Work from home, Provident Fund, Life insurance, Health insurance
Temporarily remote (COVID-19)
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Work from home
Full Job Description
Roles and responsibilities:
– Support the production team in recording, editing, and packaging audio outputs across projects at ARMMAN.
– Support the production team in talent hunting and creating contracts of VO Artists, writers, language supervisors and other vendors.
– Under the supervision of the Creative Producer,
as a part of the content team to develop ideas, build content strategy and document audio production.
– Finalizing studios for recordings.
– Coordination and booking of artists and studios.
– Scheduling and recordings of programs and ensuring timely delivery of outputs.
– Management of production data: Keeping all the recording data safe and timely archiving of the same.
– Under the supervision of the Creative Producer, develop ideas, contribute to audio content strategy and documentation of audio production processes.
– Supervise editing, packaging, and mastering of the recorded content.
– Handover the content in different formats as per requirement by Technical team.
– Coordinate and follow-up in a professional manner with the project team, and other departments of the organization to support effective program implementation.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
– Producing accurate and timely report of production status.
– Coordinate and ensure proper documentation for the production process.
– Assist in maintaining proper documentation of all financial transactions related to production.
– Maintain production and other important files in both electronic and physical documentation.
– Able to manage/prioritize work from several sources.
– Attend all the required con-calls, Meetings for discussion with the team.
– Open for travel within the country. Travel may happen on short-notices too.
– Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks.
Qualification & Skills:
– Diploma/ Degree from a reputed institution. (Mass communication/ broadcast journalism/ creative writing)
– Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
– Should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in “Audio, Audio-Visual Programming and production”.
Should be able to work on both Microsoft and Mac Operating systems. Should have expertise on Microsoft Word, excel, PowerPoint.
– Experience in working with the development sector/ NGOs would be preferred.
– Verbal and written Hindi & English language, should be able to communicate information effectively to others.
– Basic knowledge of recording software and hardware.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹70,000.00 per month
– Flexible schedule
– Health insurance
– Life insurance
– Provident Fund
– Work from home
– Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Job Name : Tax & Regulatory Salary : 18000 – 21000 a Months Exp: 0 – 2 years Company Name...Apply For This Job
Benefits pulled from the full job description Work from home ntt data services is a global business and it services...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Benefits pulled from the full job description Health insurance Full job description 1000 mylan incAt...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹40,000 – ₹60,000 a month Job Type Full-time Remote Qualifications – total work: 1 year (Required) –...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description About ncr ncr corporation (nyse: ncr) is a leading software- and services-led...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary Up to ₹2,00,000 a year Benefits & Perks Health insurance, Cell phone reimbursement, Commuter assistance, Food provided...Apply For This Job