Skill required: Finance Processes and Operations – Finance Strategy
Designation: Management Level – Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Cost And Works Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing,
with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations’ strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&A; accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&A; technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics.
What are we looking for?
• Financial Planning and Analysis
• Financial Analysis
• Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
• Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
• Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Your total rewards
Accenture Flex offers a Total Rewards package which includes compensation recognizing individual contributions and a range of benefits so you can build a coverage package based on your personal needs.
We offer a competitive base pay based on your role, career level and skills.
Medical coverage and spending accounts
Employees have a choice of plans (PPO, EPO, HDHP) covering a wide range of medical services and prescription drugs. Use pretax dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses.
Dental and vision coverage
Employees can choose a traditional dental plan or a dental maintenance organization plan.
A vision care plan is offered which covers an annual routine eye exam as well as frames, lenses, or contacts.
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Accenture Flex provides you with a basic level of life, AD&D; and disability insurance, and you have the option of purchasing additional coverage.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO encompasses traditional vacation time along with paid personal time off and sick leave, providing flexibility for how, when and for what purpose time off is taken.
401(k) Savings plan
Employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a standard 401(k), a Roth, or an after-tax account through convenient payroll deductions and are always vested in their own employee contributions.