No matching job preferences
₹25,000 – ₹40,000 a month
Shift and schedule
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– Total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Reports to: Principal
Job Profile: We are looking for a committed, highly skilled and self-motivated PA to Principal to join our Institution. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks as listed in the Job description.
You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including regular office communication and letter drafting, answering calls, greet and assist visitors, organizing documents,
basic bookkeeping and many more. Reliability and strong work ethics combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
· Reporting to the Principal and performing administrative duties.
· Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
· Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
· Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
· Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
· Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
· Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
· Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
· Assisting Principal in their day-to-day activities and schedule
· Attending Parents/Guests that visit the school
· Ensuring cleanliness of reception area and maintaining professional etiquette
· Attending to the daily requirements of Teachers/Staff & Students
· Managing all communication, correspondence and filing work of Principal’s office
· All letter drafting work of the school
· Assisting in making presentations for the school
· Managing and distribution of mails/letters/parcels and couriers for the school
· Assist the Principal in Staff Meeting Minutes & PTM
· Assist the School in mailing Newsletters and important circulars to stake holders
· Assisting Principal in arrangement of classes for Teachers
· Coordinate with teachers and activity incharges for their departmental work
· Maintaining the various registers for the principal and their regular upkeep.
§ Proven work experience as PA/Secretary/Executive Assistant
§ Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
§ Good communication and people skills
§ Strong time management, organization and multitasking skills
§ Proficiency in business writing
§ Knowledge of best office supplies, gadgets and applications
§ Good professional ethics and integrity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
– Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
– Performance bonus
– Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Agra, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Job Name : Data Scientist Salary : 20000 – 21000 a Months Exp: 0 – 1 years Company Name :...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job type Full-time Regular / Permanent Shift and...Apply For This Job
Job description Roles and responsibilities Amcs, services, hiring of vehicles equipment at project site as per doa& sop.Coordinating with ho’s...Apply For This Job
Looking for female tele caller – experience in minimum 0.6 to 1 year requried. – Good communication knowledge for telecaller...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹8,086 – ₹15,555 a month Job type Full-time Shift and schedule Day shift...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹10,000 – ₹25,000 a month Benefits & Perks Internet reimbursement, Cell phone reimbursement Job Type Full-time Regular...Apply For This Job