We are interested in hiring a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Telecaller to join our Sales Department.
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently.
You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
– Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
– Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
– Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
– Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
– Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
– Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
– Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
– Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
– Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
– Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
– Great interpersonal skills.
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
– Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
– Outstanding problem-solving skills.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
– Hard-working individual.
– Good time management abilities.
– Strong decision-making skills.
– Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Part-time hours: 42 per week
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹27,538.33 per month
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Life insurance
– Provident Fund
– Work from home
– Day shift
– Evening shift
– Morning shift
– Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
– Commission pay
– Overtime pay
– Performance bonus
– Quarterly bonus
– Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
– Hindi (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application Deadline: 12/01/2023
Job details Salary ₹15,000 – ₹18,000 a month Benefits & Perks Provident Fund, Leave encashment, Food provided Job Type Full-time...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $45 – $50 an hour job type contract remote Benefits pulled from the full job description 401(k)...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description Company name: kroger specialty pharmacyPosition type: employeeFlsa status: non-exempt Position summary Perform...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type remote Benefits pulled from the full job description 401(k) 401(k) matching dental insurance flexible spending account...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹9,922 – ₹30,000 a month Benefits & Perks Provident Fund, Health insurance, Paid time off Job Type...Apply For This Job
Handle customer’s inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics Identify...Apply For This Job