Job Description :
As Program Lead – Analytics Consulting, you will work on some of the latest applications of AI to solve complex business problems, and demonstrate significant business value to one or more clients. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with a team of consultants, data scientists and data engineers. You will lead the project team to design and deliver impactful solutions, drive adoption, and articulate value.
On a typical work day, you could be doing one or more of the following :
– Participate in client workshops to identify high impact problems that could be solved through AI based solutions
– Translate business problems (sometimes ambiguous) into clear analytic problem statements.
– Design a plan to develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in collaboration with SMEs in Data Science & Engineering.
– Own & drive execution of the plan by demonstrating techno-functional consulting & stakeholder management capabilities.
– Measure and articulate how analytic results improve clients’ business & financial metrics.
– Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and team management.
– Contribute to organization building through training, mentoring and developing repeatable analytic approaches.
Location : Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad
Experience : 6 – 11 years
– Ability to discover patterns in data and deliver impactful insights in the context of client decision making.
– Knowledge of DS / ML / AI techniques – when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
– In depth understanding of how analytics is used in decision making in one or more industries / functional areas
– Ability to translate high level business problems to an analytics problem statement.
– Experience in scoping, development, validation & deployment of explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive analytic solutions
– Experience in stakeholder management, driving project governance, and linking analytics to business value delivered.
– Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and advanced analytics tools such as R and / or Python
– Hands on Experience in analyzing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– MBA from reputed institute preferred.
▶️ Program Lead – Analytics
🖊️ Resource Tree