Job Name : Data Scientist
Salary : 20000 – 21000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name : Nestle
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Any Graduate
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
About ASL in Nestlé
We are a diverse, international team of Analytical professionals applying advanced analytics solutions in the world’s biggest health, nutrition and wellness company.
As an internal consultancy, we collaborate with our colleagues in sales & marketing around the world to deliver value in the areas of marketing effectiveness, and price & promo effectiveness.
In order to complete our Analytics Service Line department, we are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist / Modeller with FMCG experience in Marketing Mix Modelling and Price & Promo Analytics.
- Organization : Nestlé Global Services India, a Division of Nestlé R&D, India
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Fluent English
- Global Grade : G/H
You are an expert in applying advanced analytics to solve marketing and sales business problems. You are equally comfortable applying your knowledge to optimize marketing spend or working with sales to optimize trade spend.
You are hands on in your ability to build models, but you are also comfortable coaching less experienced team members in how to solve problems, or managing agencies to deliver where needed.
You know that having a great model isn’t enough, you love to derive the “so what” from you models and tell compelling stories which inspire action and drive growth.
A day in the life of…
You’ll be responsible for using advanced analytics to provide robust measurements of marketing & trade investment across different business models, product categories and varied geographies.
You will work closely with your stakeholders to provide guidance on how best to optimize and allocate marketing & trade investments in order to support the delivery of our commercial strategy.
- Share your experience & knowledge and build Nestlé’s internal modelling capability
- Partner with stakeholders to build and deliver a portfolio of advanced analytics initiatives
- Work closely with to identify and answer business problems/questions using appropriate modeling techniques on available data
- Evangelize and provide advisory services around data science capabilities and knowledge within Nestlé
- Work with large, complex data sets and solve non-standard problems
What will make you successful
- Be educated to MSc level (or equivalent) in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or Data Science.
- Have proven experience of handling large datasets and reporting automation.
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of marketing mix modelling and price & promotion analytics.
- Experience with dynamic linear models/state space models is of particular interest.
- Have the ability to network and influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Be able to interpret data and explain business performance in an easy to understand way that tells a story to key stakeholders.
- Have proven experience of working in a matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaboration.
- Have advanced MS Excel, SQL, R, Python (or similar) experience.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, motivated, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please do not hesitate and apply at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.c
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/za4uik