About KPMG in India
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focussed and technology-enabled services,
which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Designing and implementing Data Security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned to their business, technology, and threat drivers.
• Implementing Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Purview suite unified data governance solutions within a complex business environment, through requirements gathering, building, testing, and production roll-out.
• Demonstrating proven problem-solving skills with an emphasis on tool implementation and integration.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Microsoft Purview unified data governance solutions that manage data services across on-premises, multi-cloud, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) estate.
• Create an up-to-date map of entire data estate that includes data classification and end-to-end lineage.
• Identify where sensitive data is stored in estate
• Create a secure environment for data consumers to find valuable data
• Generate insights about how data is stored and / / MCA / MBA professional with 2 – 6 years of experience in the relevant role • Preferred Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Internet Technology, Information Cybersecurity, Computer Applications • Certification(s) Preferred: Microsoft Purview, Microsoft Information Protection, CEH, CISSP, CISM, CRISC • Should have strong hands-on MS Power Point and MS Project
EOE KI :
KPMG India has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status.
KPMG India values diversity and we request you to submit the details below to support us in our endeavor for diversity. Providing the below information is voluntary and refusal to submit such information will not be prejudicial to you.• Manage access to the data in your estate securely and at scale
• Have Hands-on knowledge and capability to build Proof of Concept solutions and integrations with Workflow Management, Identity and Security Operations
• Developing strategy and roadmap, operating model, policies/standards, and tool design and process documents.
• Evaluating new solutions and services, providing a business case on whether the firm should develop skills and vendor relations within new Data Security solutions and technologies.
• Identifying and addressing client needs and building relationships with clients.
• Demonstrating documentation and presentation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
• The ability and mindset to fully own the production environment; to identify production issues, design and develop enhanced monitoring solutions and automate fixes for those issues.