The team is responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing a number of critical market data platforms which service multiple lines of business across the firm.
We are looking for an individual who possesses exceptional troubleshooting skiils and who works well in a team environment. They will be responsible for leading efforts such as implementing production changes, communicating and interacting with lines of business, developing tools to streamline production support processes and providing resolutions to production issues.
The role involves working a shift pattern to cover core trading hours and some weekend work will also be required.
– Support of critical market data and tick capture platforms
– Implement production changes and provide resolution to production issues
– Develop tools for ongoing improvement of production support processes, monitoring of market data platforms and stability of the market data infrastructure
– Communicate and interact efficiently with lines of business on issues or outages
– Collaborate with other team members in resolving problems and work with members of the team in accomplishing project tasks and troubleshooting efforts
– Liaise with plan/build teams to ensure smooth transition from project to business as usual for new products and processes
– Work with vendors to help drive technical strategy and improve service
– Provide advice on and adhere to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes and procedures
– Work with teams cross-functionally/geographically to meet overall goals
– Develop and manage key relationships with firm and industry/business community contacts to facilitate understanding of business/industry direction and best practices
We are looking for high achievers who are focused on delivery and clients, are good communicators and who feel the role sounds interesting and stimulating.
– Strong coordination skills in managing vendors as part of issues or upgrades
– Technical trouble shooting experience with proven ability to manage high profile/time critical issues
– Previous experience of working in an environment with change management structures and processes plus problem ticketing and resolution system
– Self-motivated, customer focused, innovative and analytical
– Able to prioritize workflow and work accurately under pressure
– Experience of using monitoring/forensic tools (e.g. ITRS Geneos)
– Experience of Market Data Technologies – RMDS/TREP, DACS entitlements, Bloomberg BPIPE, Solace
– Tick Capture Technologies – KDB
– Market Data feeds and content (direct exchange and aggregated)
– Programming Languages – Shell, Python, Java
– Storage Filesystems
– Network Technologies – IP (TCP/UDP/MCAST), Switch and routing topologies
– Operating Systems – Linux (RedHat) System Administration
– Experience of Software Development Lifecycle
– Cloud computing (AWS)
– Market data APIs
– Relevant experience : 6-10 years
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate,
institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law,
we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
▶️ Market Data Support Bangalore
🖊️ JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.