Develop and prepare contracts and budgets for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.
• Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts under supervision. Alternatively, be involved in preparing budgets with team support, review and sign off.
• Under direct supervision, develop and prepare Contracts/ Proposal documents.
• Act as secondary customer interface on small size projects. Provide support and assistance on small or mid customers / projects. Provide support and assistance in the preparation, review, finalization and distribution of budgets and contracts.
• Update and maintain proposal documents, contract databases and files,
along with budget tool updating and preparation of client facing budget grid.
• Engage with internal stakeholders to successfully work out budget (per work order or change order).
• Lead internal calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information for building proposals/ contracts accordingly.
• Ensure proposal/ contract is aligned with clients need along with working on work order or master service agreement.
• Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
• Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
• Act as the primary GBO interface with internal and external customers to develop the budgets, proposals, new award preliminary/full contracts. Develop and implement execution plans for all new award preliminary contracts to ensure timely execution.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree Life Science, Business Management or related field Req
• Project Demonstrated project management skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Demonstrated written communication skills
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry.
We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
▶️ Business Operations Analyst