No matching job preferences
₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a month
Regular / Permanent
Shift and schedule
– Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
EDUTECHEX is an innovative EdTech company with a strong focus on providing educational services, product development, and consultancy to K12, college, and university students across the world. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate to be part of a dynamic team to take part in streamlining day to day operations on the service and product verticals of the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Demonstrates business acumen.
– Collaborates with colleagues across departments, faculty and students and has adept social skills.
– Manage day to day operations for smooth online and offline classes.
– Be responsible for course design, quality of content, and team management.
– Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the execution of operational activities.
– Identifying operational requirements and making data driven recommendations to increase revenue, improve cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
– Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities.
– Drafting weekly/monthly reports, handling data collection, and coordination with other teams.
– Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term operation targets of the organization.
– Maintain a quality check on the classes and timesheets of faculty and student groups.
– Helps in implementation of new policies, procedures, and processes and determines the effectiveness of the new processes.
– Training employees to use new systems or follow new processes.
– Enthusiastically handle the day to day operations, which involves interacting with students, parents, teachers, and counselors.
– A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a related major is required.
– 0-3 years of experience as an operations analyst or in a similar position.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Proficient with using statistical and database software.
– Consulting and project management skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong multitasking and time management skills.
– High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
– Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Coding experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
– Ability to handle tech platforms for the swift management of Operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
– Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Hyderabad, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
– total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Job details Job type full-time remote Not provided by employer Report inaccurate salary Full job description At polaris inc., we...Apply For This Job
Handle customer’s inbound and outbound calls. Solving queries, telling them about products/offers/services Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics Identify...Apply For This Job
Job details Job type full-time Full job description Bachelor`s degree 2+ years of experience in sales or account management Seller...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description ) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions Writes custom code or scripts to...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description We are looking for a senior software engineer (Senior PHP Developer) to join our...Apply For This Job
a) Educational Qualification: Graduated from any stream. b) Candidate must be strong in follow-ups. c) Should have knowledge of MS...Apply For This Job