AppsTech Solution is an IT infrastructure solutions provider that offers networking solutions, facility management services, and IT manpower provision for seamless IT infrastructure operations. The company provides technical help desk support 24/7 and is currently serving Kingston, a Taiwan-based organization, along with other IT domains such as securities, cloud services, and data centers. AppsTech Solution is located in Ahmedabad.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Desktop Support Engineer. The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support for desktop computers and printers, troubleshooting computer hardware issues, and maintaining inventory of hardware and software. The Desktop Support Engineer will report to the IT Manager.
Experience & Stipend
• Attend IT Service requests raised by Users via telephone, email or ticketing tools.
• Experience and knowledge to understand the IT Service request and prioritization.
• Troubleshoot and attempt to resolve the IT service request. communicate with seniors, use
remote control sessions, and connect with the manufacturer for incident resolution.
• Installation and troubleshooting Microsoft OS Version and Microsoft Office Version and
Authorized Desktop Application.
• installation of applications as per the user requirements according to IT policy & compliances.
• Connect with Network peripherals such as printers, and scanners.
• Preparation and onsite installation of Networked printers both for common as also individual use
• Experience & knowledge about Troubleshooting and support on software (Microsoft Office, adobe
products, backup, and other proprietary software)
• Experience in configuring Email and email client services.
• Able to create user profiles and users on AD environment.
• Alignment with Customer requirements and system functionality
• Monitoring LAN Traffic and update in daily/weekly Report.
• Monitor the Switch Port Status of uplink and other critical interfaces.
• Monitor and configure aspects like IP address, subnet mask, DNS settings, etc.
• Wi-Fi configuration
• Basic Switch configuration and V-LAN configuration activity.
• Basic Connectivity knowledge in CCTV
• Any Documentation and change request update in a standardized format.
• Knowledge & managing on DNS, DHCP, and Windows clustering
• Knowledge & experience for the setup and maintenance of Windows Server Edition.
• Knowledge and management on Network storage devices and RAID Configurations.
• Antivirus and Backup management.
• Strong troubleshooting skills for end computing devices
• Good communication skills and ability to converse fluently in English, Hindi
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Diploma / BSc – IT / MSc – IT
• Global certification will be an added advantage.