Job Name : Assistant Manager
Salary : 20000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Unilever
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification : Any Graduate
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Job Title: Assistant Manager- MDM DQ & LCM
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
The MDM-DQ / LCM (Master Data Management – Data Quality / Life Cycle Management) team plays a pivotal role in ensuring quality data is defined, maintained and adhered to support end-to-end business transactions, solutions and processes to drive overall efficiency and effectiveness. We drive standardization and error free Master Data globally and also support local regulatory requirements.
MDM-DQ / LCM define and implement Materials, Customers, Price related Master data, Data Quality standards and E2E Life Cycle Management. We work with partners in SC, CD, R&D, HR Services, Global MDM Operations, IT Services and Information & Analytics to deliver these. This team is also responsible for MDM DQ & LCM related rules, criteria, and IDQ/Power BI tool updates & maintenance activities.
Main purpose of Role:
Analyse, define and implement Core objects’ Master data, Data Quality standards and run the Life Cycle Management to ensure only relevant & Quality data is active in the systems.
The primary focus of this role will be the SAP ECC Systems, SAP PLM, IDQ and Power BI, but responsibility extends to other platforms such as NECO, CRETA etc which use core MDM objects.
Supports the Global DQ / LCM Lead, in the development of overall end to end supply chain strategy for MDM Data Quality Enhancements, code / complexity reductions; leads or supports the development and implementation of MDM improvement initiatives which are aligned to the overall supply chain strategy, Data Quality and our various ERP (U2K2, Sirius, Cordillera and Fusion) requirements.
Develops DQ / LCM Key performance reports and drive action; draws together, monitors MDM KPIs and highlights sub-par performance or trends which put achievement of MDM team targets at risk.
Drive individuals in Country, and the MDM operations team to continuously improve in key metrics and the achievement of agreed targets.
Execution and deployment of DQ Rules, processes, ways of working, driving LCM, agreeing, and educating on processes, criteria with regional / country MDM teams. As an ongoing activity, needs to recommend and roll out process and initiatives to continuously improve the MDM operations team. Leads the alignment, sharing of best practices and benchmarking for MDM team.
Support the Global DQ/LCM Lead in –
- Defining strategy for DQ/LCM, designing the DQ rules, enhancement of DQ rules and liaise with technical team in rolling out the rules in the relevant systems / tools.
- Designing and rolling out of various training / activities to the user knowledge of processes, procedures and in the use of different enabling IT systems to support the continuous development of DQ and knowledge of MDM Operations team.
- Ensure standardized approach across regions / Business Units for the treatment of data quality measurements, life cycle management processes across all MDM objects.
Typical responsibilities would include, but not limited to
- Maintenance of all business contacts / leads, relating to all activities pertaining to Data Quality, Life Cycle Management.
- Periodic dispatch of DQ Error reports and follow up for corrections with stakeholders.
- Support the MDM ops / Country MDM / R&D / SC Planning teams in DQ error corrections.
- Periodic review of all DQ rules and ensure compliance support to MDM Ops.
- Weekly refresh of DQ reports – analyse issues if any – follow up with technical support team for resolutions.
- DQ Rule analysis check in SAP ECC system to proactively detect for impacts and suggest and implement if any rule needs modifications / enrichments.
- Get trained on simple rule modification process in connect tool (with support from Tech Team)
- Identify, document, and agree on complex DQ rule creations / modifications and liaise with MDM / Country / Tech team to get the rule built (with support from Tech Team)
- Good Analytical skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Change catalyst
- Strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information
- Passion for quality, simplification, and continuous improvement
- Passion for delivering service excellence
- Ability to work, deliver and contribute in a matrix global team
- Exposure to cloud-based applications and object-oriented data desirable.
- Ability to work with Data standards to implement and support defined processes
- Ability to translate business requirements into data conversion, data mapping and load/define specifications.
- Basic understanding of interfaces/mapping between SAP platforms
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Identifies patterns and trends in the Data Quality issues and resolve them and take proactive steps to avoid them in future.
- Achieve optimal customer service level – Code delisting in ERP and SAP PLM.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in DQ and complexity reductions in codes.
- Initiation and idea sharing for MDM / DQ / LCM gap activities
- Resolution of MDM related issues.
- Alignment of DQ rules and measurement processes across regions, where feasible.
- Develop / Design / Suggest automations and semi automations on life cycle management processes as well on DQ enhancements in source of entry of data.
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/alxnuu