Job Name : Senior Designer
Salary : 20000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Amul
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
IFF C&D team looking for an experienced Senior Designer, Dairy Ice-cream and Frozen Dessert category. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has worked actively in IC & FD, where he/she will mainly be responsible for evaluating and applying flavors / Ingredients (Stabilizers/Emulsifiers/Protein/fibers etc.) in Ice-creams and Frozen Dessert applications which includes Low-Fat-IC, Medium-Fat-IC, Frozen Desserts, Ice-candy, ice-lollies, Ice-Sorbets, Ice-Jelly etc. and selecting the optimal flavors / Ingredients for customer projects in the part of Africa Middle East/Turkey & India – AMETI region & Position will be based in Gurgaon, India and reporting to Group Leader Dairy.
- Sound knowledge on ingredients (Hydrocolloids, Emulsifiers, Flavors) used in Ice-creams and frozen dessert applications
- Designing, planning, executing and following up on projects, including lab, pilot plant trials and production trials at customers’ facilities.
- Execution of customer related and internal tasks in close collaboration with colleagues in the group and across organization.
- Should support customers for improving their existing product quality, cost reduction, productivity improvements ideas.
- Develop concept presentations and present flavors / Ingredients and products concepts to Customers
- Develop application formulations based on industrial standards, country specific requirements and client requirement
- Continuously adding new capabilities and skills to the technical team.
- Participation in our global knowledge sharing activities & work with our Customers to optimize their recipes with new and innovative ideas.
- Provide trials support in terms of new launch, processing & production challenge, RM selection, equipment’s & infrastructure related challenges, market product quality improvements & complaint solving etc.
- Do customer visits, presenting prototypes or to support with customer trails.
- Apply and evaluate Ingredients/Flavors for IC & FD for relevant briefs.
- Proactively monitor Ingredients/Flavors performance and stability
- Select optimal Ingredients/Flavors for projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, stability, costs, etc.).
- Identify appropriate Ingredients, flavors or delivery systems and technologies.
- Translate market trends into new product concepts and prototypes development.
- Maintain effective relationships with our key customers, and able to gain their trust and respect
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized lab environment in accordance with IFF safety policies
- Responsible for training distributors and distributor customers on IFF products, strengths, and new tools and technologies to generate customer base and business.
- Preferred: Master’s in Dairy Science or Dairy Technology or Food Technology.
- Bachelor’s in Dairy Science or Dairy Technology or Food Technology with 10-15 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of product, process, ingredients -stabilizers (single & combination), emulsifiers, with practical experience in Customers’ food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent project management skills and able to manage complex development projects and briefs.
- Expert technical problem-solving skills in specific applications and basic skills in multiple Dairy applications areas.
- Build trust and confidence with internal and external customers with ability to translate market trends into innovative products for key Customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and the ability to learn quickly, should have strong oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- Team-focused work style.
IFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more
APPLY NOW – http://careers.amul.com/