₹35,000 – ₹50,000 a month
– Master’s (Required)
Full Job Description
At Aganitha, we scale adoption of AI & computational models in SMOL, mAb, Gene & RNA therapy design and development. Specifically, we work in the following areas:
1. Disease studies to identify new targets, uncover mechanisms of action and stratify patient populations using the power of:
– Single cell multi-Omics (scRNA-seq, Proteomics, Spatial Omics, Epigenomics …),
– Whole genome sequencing (WGS) and Proteogenomics
– High-throughput pre-clinical experimentation datasets
2. De novo design,
characterization and optimization of therapeutic candidates in silico using computational omics and chemistry models and AI. E.g.:
– Antibody engineering,
– RNA design and optimization,
– Viral Vector optimization for advanced cell and gene therapies
3. Analysis and optimization of bio-synthesis reactions using the power of AI/ML and computational modelling of underlying cellular processes.
As a scientist at Aganitha, you will bring to bear all your knowledge and expertise in biology to help discover medicines that will impact lives. Applying candidates must possess a strong background in Biology and Genomics. They should also possess basic computational and communication skills required to work in multi-disciplinary teams. Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability meet the following job requirements:
1. Understand and analyze disease studies, especially the ones associated with genomic disorders
2. Understand and model biotech processes such as the ones used in production of gene and cell therapies
3. Explore, profile, and visualize bioinformatics datasets
Understand and implement genomic data pipelines
5. Define appropriate data models and identify relevant features for AI/ML model development
6. Conduct qualitative analysis of model performance by defining the right data points for testing
7. Develop narratives of data-driven analysis in Omics
8. Effectively articulate and communicate domain knowledge to a cross functional team. Participate in requirements gathering, design discussions, demos.
9. Learn and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies in the field. Research opportunities for application of AI in the development of emerging therapeutic techniques
**Full-time employment, preceded by 6 months paid internship for candidates without prior relevant experience.
Compensation advertised is for internship only; salary and benefits for full-time role will be based on relevant prior experience.
We require candidates to take a short quiz to qualify for interview rounds. You will find the quiz at https://forms.gle/5voC1ABexs1xisaB8
Candidate ID – Indeed112022
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
– Day shift
– Monday to Friday
– Are you based out of Hyderabad or willing to relocate?
– Master’s (Required)
Hiring 5 candidates for this role
Need a Female candidate only with Good Com Skill in English Working Environment – MIDC, Andheri East (permanent) Working Days...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Architect Draughtsman for Semi-Precious and Marble Manufacturing Company will be responsible for creating technical drawings, shop drawings,...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹23,534 – ₹1,00,000 a month Benefits & Perks Provident Fund, Cell phone reimbursement Job Type Full-time Qualifications...Apply For This Job
Dear Candidates, Greeting from Black and White Business Solutions Pvt Ltd !! WE’RE Hiring Freshers !! Any Graduate / UG...Apply For This Job
Skills required: desktop support, technical support engineer, software installation, configuring, system administration, hardware, windows troubleshooting, windows, troubleshooting, active directory, customer...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹10,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job type Full-time Shift and schedule Fixed shift...Apply For This Job