– Own overall relationship with clients, including managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, and high levels of customer satisfaction
– Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our product
– Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content with the help of the creative team
– Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
– Maintain existing customer success metrics and data
– Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, identify areas of opportunity, highlight best practices, and document them
– Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
– Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members to ensure timely deliverables
– Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
– Work with the sales and marketing team to develop case studies
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
– Someone who is ready to take initiatives and is self-driven
– Someone who is detail oriented.
How we work ?
– Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
– We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
– We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
– We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
– We’re distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
– We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits :
– 100% remote workplace model
– Health Insurance
– Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
– Mental Health Consultations.
– Company sponsored upskilling courses
– Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
– The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
– Fun company retreats twice a year
– Access to a Financial Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer