1. To be responsible for grooming, training, discipline and welfare of beauty staff (including self).
2. To be responsible for work allocation and manage weekly off days for beauty staff.
3. To ensure and be responsible for the maintenance of adequate stock pertaining to Beauty stationary, consumables, retail and linen. Consumables to be monitored on daily basis and correlated with session executions to ensure that the quantities of consumables being used are as per SOP. Forecast of the same to be given to the Accountant for final compilation of the total stocks and order placement after approval from the Centre Head.
4. To study beauty cards of booked in clients for planning the appointments a day prior and accordingly give necessary instructions to therapists. To conduct / get conducted the First Skin Analysis, check the Beauty Cards regularly and make appropriate entries in the soft ware.
5. To ensure cleanliness of the beauty section, therapy rooms and m
1st Vianyagar Heights 10-1, 9/1, Siripuram Cir, CBM Compound, Siripuram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh