Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Obtain client information via phone calls and verification of the details.
2. Determine data sanctity by comparing existing information to obtained information.
3. Maintain communication standards outlined by the client policies.
4. Maintain and improve quality by adhering to guidelines and recommend improvements to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
5. Ensure accurate documentation of the verified information in the CRM/ client provided tool.
6. Follow the client defined questionnaire without any deviation.
1.Should be equipped with soft skills such as:
a. Grabbing the customer’s attention
b. Make them feel valued
c. Respect their time
d. Verbal communication
e. Active listening skills.
2. Has understanding and can comprehend US customers and their accent.
3. Neutral accent. (US accent preferred)
4. Attention to detail
5. Data entry skills.
6. Customer focus