About The Company:
TopGeek is an automation platform for recruitment. It strives to link recruiters and jobseekers all across
the country. Our mission is to follow the path of success with a diligent, deliberate, smart, and industrious
working attitude by providing high-level services in hiring solutions, we specialize in delivering the best
developers to our trusted partners.
Job Location: Pan India
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT/Electronics)
Target Batch: 2022,2023
Salary: INR 6-12 LPA
Tentative date of interview: August/September
Tentative date of joining: 2023
– Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
– Write well-designed, testable code.
– Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
– Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
– Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
– Document and maintain software functionality.
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
– Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
– Comply with project plans and industry standards.
– Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
– Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
– Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– A Knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
– Technical Round-1
– Technical Round-2
– HR Round
0 – 0 Years
6 – 12 LPA