About The Company:
ThoughtClan is a niche Technology focused, 100 plus people strong, Software company that works on building complex Enterprise scale Web and Mobile oriented Digitalization and Data science related projects. They are in IT Services as well as Product Development space. They focus on applying technology to enable Business to function better.
ThoughtClan is a team of highly specialized technical folks and growing rapidly. They have lots of experience and expertise on developing Digital Transformation projects related to
1. Data Science including Image Analytics, Video Analytics, Building AI/ML based Prediction models etc.
2. Blockchain based Crypto Currency and NFT projects
3. Enterprise Scale, Green Field Web and Mobile Application Development, Integration, E-Commerce, Marketing and Content Management projects
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/ BTech (CS/IT/IS /Electronics)
Target Batch: 2022
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.8 LPA
Tentative date of interview: August/September
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Candidates will initially undergo basic training on different technologies to enable them to work on projects. Post the training and confirmation, candidates will be assigned to projects where they are expected to do any one or more of the activities mentioned below:
– Front End Development using any of the technology – React JS, Angular, Ember JS, HTML/CSS and JS.
– Back End Development using Java, Spring Boot, MicroServices, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
– Mobile Application Development using React Native, Swift, Android native platforms.
– Cloud based development using AWS, Azure and GCP.
– Integration Development using APIGEE, MuleESB etc.
– Image and Video Analytics Product Development using Python, TensorFlow and related libraries.
– Blockchain based development using Ethereum.
– Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
– Understanding of OOP, Design Patterns.
– Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
– Be comfortable with strict deadlines.
– Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail oriented.
– Good work ethic, including sense of individual responsibility.
– Comfortable working on new products in a growing company
– Adapt to changing technology landscape.
– Technical Round
– HR Round
0 – 0 Years
4.8 – 4.8 LPA