3+ years in system development, network operations, software support, IT, consulting or technical troubleshooting experience OR Bachelor”s Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, or Business Leadership AND 3+ years in system development, network operations, software support, IT, consulting or technical troubleshooting experience.
• 1+ year(s) prior product, customer support AND/OR technical support experience.
• Experience in Network Security Engineering or consulting, and, or Systems Administration with focus on security. Experience with endpoint security, server security, or threat analytics.
• Customer facing support experience
• Experience on Windows Server, Windows Client, Active Directory and, or Azure Active Directory Administration
• Enterprise cloud experience with any of the major cloud providers, including cloud security, networking, and migration of multi-cloud or hybrid deployments
• Experience supporting large and complex geographically distributed enterprise environments with 1000+ users
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Experience with Linux or Mac administration
• Scripting and automation (PowerShell or Python, Java, or a similar language, can be a beginner to intermediate level).