About the company:
TechMonastic Solutions was formed with a passion for making a difference in the world of technology. Sounds cliche but we have ticked the boxes and refilled our bucket list. Today we are the best window to open up your digital avenues, build a bond with the audience and outrun the competition. From crafting a website to usher in conversion- we help our clients to find their voice and build brands. Be it grabbing e-commerce and e-learning success or connecting the dots of digital marketing, we do bring the best fruits to you with cutting-edge technological solutions. We at Techmonastic live a culture that thrives on creating tangible value for our customers and employees thereby creating an everlasting association with them. Living up to our “Techmonastic” values, we have built a history of successful customer partnerships and a tradition of “whatever it takes” to exceed customer expectations. After all, TechMonastic Solutions is not just a name. It’s a promise and an assurance to shape and showcase your every brilliant digital idea.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Research and seek business opportunities, pitch and win service projects in line with the company strategy and ensure seamless delivery and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with other executive heads especially the software development team on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
• Implement and maintain MIS for business opportunities and project delivered.
• Conduct competition and market analysis and seek out new opportunities and partnerships
• Train new joiners on the nuances of business development.
• Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy and support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
• Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning through the Marketing department
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies
Skill Set Required:
• 0-2 years of business development experience
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Good project management skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to interface directly with customers
Profile/Designation: Support Executive Role – Technical Support
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Female
Job Location: Kolkata (Work From Office)
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Target batch Passouts: 2021, 2022
Course specialization: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: 1.22 to 1.44 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
0 – 2 Years
1.2 – 1.4 LPA