Job Name : Female Barista
Salary : 18000 – 20000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 3 years
Company Name : Tata Starbucks
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of TATA Starbucks.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Maintains a calm demean our during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Develops enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
- Welcomes and connects with every customer.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Responds to customer needs and says thank you to every customer.
- Demonstrates the “Just Say Yes” behavior by taking care of customer needs.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by recognizing changes in partner behaviors that might signal potential problems or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating the changes to the immediate supervisor/store manager.
- Follows TATA Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products. Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Follows store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
Summary of Experience & Education
- No experience required
- Minimum education qualification – 12th
- Age Between 19 To 25
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From ₹10,000 per month
gular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹10,166.00 per month
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
APPLY NOW – 8828332967