Job Name : Customer Service
Salary : 18000 – 21000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : Tata CLiQ
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Full Job Description
- We obsess over customer delight.
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce.
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes.
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency.
- We will always be respectful, empathetic, and caring about the well-being of our teams.
- we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
- We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, prioritize, and execute & measure impact of new features
- Lead the ideation, experience and technical development of disruptive innovations across e-E-commerce Customer services.
- Manage the delivery of business change and business readiness, working closely with the business to ensure the solution is delivered at a high quality.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product.
- Own the product roadmap, drive action throughout the organization to get products to market, write high-level requirements and manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Involve in Planning and executing unit, functional, system, integration, user acceptance, and performance testing during various phases of testing cycles.
- Work cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements
- Must have worked on Customer service/Customer support/Customer engagement product implementations.
- Prefer to have experience in any of the Customer Service enterprise applications like SAP CRM, Salesforce CRM, Oracle Service cloud, Zendesk etc.
- Prior work experience in Contact Centre Technologies is an added advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in product/ program management/ development, preferably with ecommerce or product companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong data analytics and benchmarking approach to product problems.
- MBA preferred but not necessary
- Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem-solving skills with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge agile sprint planning and first principles of product management