Role & Responsibilities :
– Own the end-to-end design of delightful experiences for multiple products.
– Work closely with the product team to understand user needs & ship designs accordingly.
– Have an intuitive understanding of psychology, behavioural principles and how you use that in design.
– Able to create design systems with deep understanding of visual language, typography.
– Ability to translate complex problem statements into simple designs.
– Identifying opportunities for new products and leading them
– Analyzing how new products fit with market needs and consumer preferences
– Designing StableMoney for the entire audience across platforms
– Giving and soliciting feedback from fellow designers and cross-disciplinary partners
Ideal Candidate :
– 3+ year of relevant design experience
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment to iterate and ship work that balances user and business needs
– Knowledge and interest in product strategy and vision
– Fluency in modern design tools and processes with skills in facilitation, research, interaction design, and visual design
– Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
– Leadership skills and ability to achieve results through influence and persuasion
▶️ Senior Product Designer