₹35,000 – ₹40,000 a month
Benefits & Perks
Regular / Permanent
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Gurgaon, Work from office only
Travel Required: No
Tagbin Services Pvt. Ltd.
Tagbin is an experience-driven technology service company established in 2013 by IIT Roorkee Alumni, to design and engineer digital experience for Government and various Industries.
In the development of smart city projects,
Tagbin’s experience-centric latest technology services help in delivering projects like experience centers, ICCC, smart traffic management, intelligent transportation management, and smart applications for government.
Our projects include digital museums, projection mapping shows, interpretation centers, and innovative tourist-attracting projects for the heritage, culture and tourism sector.
Brands leverage the combination of creative and technology services of our company for their business growth through brand digital experience centers and digitization of showrooms. With the right mix of creative and technical expertise of the team, Tagbin successfully delivered multiple innovative projects in PAN India, UK, Middle East, and Asia since the last 7 years.
We are looking for a Graphic designer for our in-house team. We are creating experiences through Museums, Exhibitions, Events & Experience centers. which show the culture of our nation.
Qualifications and Experiences:
– Any Graduate/Post Graduate
– 1 to 2 years of experience
– Software Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe xd, Figma
– Creative thinking to produce new concepts and ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
– Creative and innovative with an eye for aesthetics.
– Should have a good understanding of Photo manipulation.
– Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
Role and Responsibilities
– Working as part of a team with Creative Head, copywriters, other designers, Software developers Like and marketing specialists.
– An eye for detail, produce error free graphics and layouts.
– Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
– Determine the message the design should portray through his/her artwork.
– Should have a good understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, colour theory and other design principles.
– Review designs and copy for errors before printing or publishing them.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
– Provident Fund
– Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
– Sector 20, Gurgaon – 122016, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 20/12/2022
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Skills and Experience: – Previous Accounts Payable experience (1-2 Years) – Min Bachelor Degree – Intermediate Communication skills (Verbal &...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹15,000 – ₹18,000 a month Job type Full-time Regular / Permanent Shift and...Apply For This Job
Smart & Efficient Finance & Accounts Manager required for a chemical company at Jaipur (Rajasthan, India). Experience required: at least...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹12,000 – ₹20,000 a month Benefits & Perks Health insurance, Internet reimbursement, Cell phone reimbursement Job Type...Apply For This Job
– HSC/Graduate +6 months of experience in Customer Service/Sales/Collection/Banking/voice /non voice in domestic/international process – Good/Excellent Communication – Age upto...Apply For This Job
Job details No matching job preferences Salary ₹8,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job type Full-time Shift and schedule Day shift...Apply For This Job