Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and Emergency Support maintenance of customer’s for various Siemens IBMS Systems.
2. Troubleshoot and solve system and process related problems BMS, FAS, CCTV and ACS System majorly.
3. Perform sensor verification and calibration.
4. Publish critical reporting to customers including Monthly Performance, Results Reports, Correction Action Reports.
5. Actively interface with customers at all levels. Ensure customer satisfaction through oral and written communication.
6. Provide occasional vacation coverage and 7 X 24 emergency support to customer and other technicians.
7. Should be capable to plan monthly AMC billing, turnover and collection forecast.
8. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project and maintenance of IBMS system.
9. Be able to work effectively both individually and with a group without need of direct supervision
10. Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills; capable of learning available analysis tools to solve complex system or process problems
11. Capable of developing new PMS for existing and new products as knowledge is acquired.
12. Design/Engineer solutions to prevent reoccurring problems as knowledge is acquired
13.Capable of writing, reviewing, and / or editing various types of technical reports.
14. Able to conduct formal meetings with customer management personal.
15. Capable of evaluating control effectiveness as knowledge is acquired.
16. Capable of verifying and calibrating sensors as well as possessing a working knowledge of sensor operations and correctors.
17. Knowledgeable of system architecture and operations as well as applicable database items needed for basic maintenance and calibration
18. Project a positive and confident attitude focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time