About The Company:
SHL provides deep people insights to predict and drive performance. It offers candidate solutions; leadership solutions, including leader assessment and development, succession planning, and workforce review; professional, managed, training, and integrated services.
SHLs blend of science, technology, and people gives businesses more than just workforce data.
It gives them wisdom. Wisdom to build the agile, diverse, flexible teams they need to power continuous business success in a changing world.
Job Location: Pan India
Desired Experience: Experienced
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS / IT)
Target Batch: 2017,2018
Salary: INR 6 LPA+5% Bonus
Tentative date of interview: September
Tentative date of joining: 2022
The candidate shall be responsible to oversee the quality of tickets raised to production support team and work on Customer Experience Testing for all scheduled releases. The candidate shall work on Customer Experience Testing for all scheduled releases. The candidate will collaborate with Internal stakeholders and report them for any issues or bugs identified in UAT. This is an Individual Contributor profile and reports to AVP – Program Management.
• Screen the incoming incident tickets assigned to production support team for quality.
• Rejecting the incident tickets back to the reporter which do not meet the acceptance criteria.
• Ensuring the correctness of the severity mentioned in incident tickets assigned for team digital.
• Review the development tickets to ensure it has reproducible steps.
• Follow up with team digital for closure of development team tickets within the defined SLA.
• Prepare daily/weekly/month MIS dashboards for leadership team.
• Flag the SLA breach incident tickets to internal stakeholder as necessary through summary reports.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing for the release projects; report issues/bugs to respective teams
• Deeply analyse and flag whether migration was success and identify production-related issues
• Communicate regularly with other Development Managers and Digital Core members
• Prioritize and multi-task the job on hand.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of overall work experience; relevant experience preferred
• Previous experience in working on projects which require cross functional expertise.
• Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of incident management tools like JIRA.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills which cater to both technical and functional audiences
• Enthusiastic and engaged team player.
• Tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrates ability to manage quality and productivity through continuous improvement
2 – 4 Years
6 – 6 LPA