Roles and Responsibilities
1. Analysis of FG/ RM/PM/IP/stability/Water/hold time study & other analysis related in Quality control dept.
2. Maintain, Monitor &Implementation of cGLP & cGMP as per latest norms.
3. All quality control related documents, records, raw data shall be reviewed.
4. Sampling of incoming Raw materials, packing materials & miscellaneous materials.
5. Calibration of Equipments / Instruments.
6. Destruction of respective records & QC Samples like Raw materials reference samples, & RM /PM/IP/FG/stability/Water/hold time study left over samples.
7. Reporting of OOS, OOT, deviations, change control Laboratory Incidence during analysis activity.
8. To comply Internal and External Audit Observations.
9. Preparation and maintenance of Analytical data sheets and Excel spread sheets.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience – 8 to 10 Yrs in reputed Pharma company
Qualification MSc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Job Location – Jejuri, Pune.
Note Candidate will work in Nigeria plant for 01 year on rotational basis
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Shalina Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
Shalina Laboratories is a 100% export Pharma company in existence for the last 25 years. The present sales turn-over is around Rs. 187 Crores, and poised to grow to Rs. 450 crores in next 2-3 years. Our performance has been outstanding with growth at 35% year on year. Our products are marketed and sold in Central Africa that is Democratic Republic Of Congo, Nigeria, Ghana & Angola. Shalina is recognized as the No.1 pharma company in Africa, with various Export Performance Awards from the Government of India and Chemexci, including National Export Award and Trishual Award for Exports. The company offers the best emoluments best in the industry, career movements and an international exposure in a very challenging environment. Applications are invited from the candidates for the following positions .