No matching job preferences
₹8,000 – ₹15,000 a month
Shift and schedule
Monday to Friday
Benefits & Perks
Provident Fund, Internet reimbursement, Cell phone reimbursement
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Cell phone reimbursement
Full Job Description
Sahasya Global Solutions is a global IT Consulting and Staffing organization specialized in providing customized, end-to-end recruitment solutions that helps our clients achieve business success.
We partner with clients to accelerate their business by bridging the talent demand-supply gap through an innovative, best-in-class recruiting engine, backed by a dedicated clientcentric service focus resulting in over 75% of our clients ranking us in their top 3 suppliers by performance. We have our offices in Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kuala Lumpur.
Minimum Qualifications Required: –
Job Title: – Trainee Recruitment Specialist/Trainee Recruiter
Experience: – 0 Years
Paid Internship : 3 Months (8000 Per month)
After Internship : 1.8 CTC
Education Required: – BBA/BCOM/BSC Computers passed out in years of 2021 and later.
Work Location: – Hyderabad (Madhapur)
Workdays: Monday to Friday & Every alternate Saturday is full working day.
This role seeks a professional with strong ability to interact with the potential candidates. Strong Interpersonal skills able to build recruitment process delivery through sourcing, screening,
assessing and positioning candidates to the client.
We see the Recruiter as subject matter expert able to understand and effectively use applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
– Involve in end-to-end recruitment cycle like Source, evaluate, qualify, submit and follow up to candidate deployment.
– Identify and submit qualified candidates based on the provided job description.
– Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants from the delivery consultant.
– Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources.
– Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members.
– Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research,
networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants.
– Having used social media and recruiting tools to source technology resources.
– Technically screening profiles according to the job specifications, Interview Scheduling and follow – ups.
– Track record of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent.
If you feel you have the required skills for this position and interested to apply, Please send us across your latest copy of your resume to
[email protected] comimmediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 1 month
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Internet reimbursement
– Provident Fund
– Day shift
– Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
– Performance bonus
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application Deadline: 03/05/2023
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life of an infoscion • as part of the infosys consulting team, your primary role would...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹13,000 – ₹18,000 a month Benefits & Perks Provident Fund, Internet reimbursement, Cell phone reimbursement, Commuter assistance...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $77,200 – $106,150 a year job type full-time Full job description Eaton’s electrical group is currently seeking...Apply For This Job
Skills required: Do not waste your`s & ours time if you are not fluent in english… The candidate must be...Apply For This Job
Own all the existing google cloud platform (gcp) and amazon web services(aws) infrastructure (ec2, rds, elasticache and many more)Implement processes...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹10,283 – ₹12,000 a month Job Type Full-time Qualifications – total work: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job...Apply For This Job