About our client
Our client is a real estate services company powered by technology. Designed to enable success in selling and managing new home transactions across Canada, Client provides a portfolio of services and the most trusted transaction management software (TMS) platform.
What you will be doing
● Provide client support via email, constantly striving to resolve potential issues fast and effectively.
● Supporting the CS Team with the onboarding, set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of client projects in the client application.
○ Assist clients and other internal teams with the configuration of software and testing sessions.
○ Document management and implementation of client documents into client software and workflow.
○ Identify and execute opportunities to optimize the client’s overall workflows.
○ Support the customer as they begin using the new products during and occasionally after the implementation of a project.
● Resolve client questions coming through via tickets.
● Assist clients with identifying problems and guide them through a solution.
● Assist the CS Team with incident escalation to deliver clear, timely, and actionable information to the clients when the need is most critical.
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
● Participate in performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Customer success team, developers) to identify system requirements.
● Monitor debugging process results.
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
● Support continuous process improvements via analysis, insights, identification of opportunities.
● Work closely with the CS Team on other project and administration tasks to be assigned on an as-needed basis.
Who are we looking for?
● Enrollment in Information Technology or related courses (Preferred).
● A keen analytical mind with high attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Self-driven and results-oriented, someone who can work well independently in a fast-paced environment with weekend and or evening schedules.
● Winning attitude and desire for constant learning and self-improvement.
● Excellent communication (verbal & written) and time management skills.
● Extremely organized with an ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing demands and deadlines.
● Has the ability to connect with clients, build rapport and help solve any issues via phone chat or email.
● Document management and implementation of client documents into client software and workflow.
● Identify and execute opportunities to optimize the client’s overall workflows.
Work hours: 5:30 am IST to 1:30 pm IST, Tuesday to Saturday
Work location: Remote
Salary: Rs 30,000 to Rs 35,000/month (Rs 360,000.00 – Rs 420,000.00/year)