Job Name : Operations Analyst
Salary : 18000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : PhonePe
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
- Opportunity to work on industry-leading payment products with banks and financial institutions.
- Responsible for handling day to day business operations on merchant and 3rd party payouts.
- Monitor transaction success rates and work with external and internal stakeholders to identify
gaps and improve performance
- Regularly analyze data and use insights from the analysis to bring about enhancements in
products as well as improvement in processes and success rates
- Own the resolution process for pending/failed transactions working with merchant, finance, tech
and partner bank teams.
- Responsible for the management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting required from
time to time. Proficient knowledge of Excel is a must
- Promptly handle customer and merchant side escalations. Agile execution working with
external/internal partners is required.
- Work closely with the finance team to drive reconciliations, receivables/payables and execute
- Develop in-depth domain knowledge of technical systems, API integrations and ecosystem-wide
developments. Able to address queries, data requirements and escalations from different
Ideal candidate for this role should:
- Have 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Be agile and highly collaborative and be able to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong analytical acumen,problem solving and communication skills
- Be highly data-driven. Proficient knowledge of Excel and some knowledge of SQL would be
- Customer first attitude; always on toes to lessen pain points of customers
- Strongly focused on execution.
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Mumbai (In Office 3 times a week with 2 days remote currently)
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
APPLY NOW – https://bit.ly/3JoMwYm