Job Name : Coordinator
Salary : 18000 – 20000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name : PepsiCo
Location : India
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Auto req ID: 270227BR
Main Purpose –
This position will be responsible for activities like Quality control, Finished Goods and Raw Material approvals, Leading Packaging Projects trials and validation, this position will also be responsible for quality engineering, Integrated Pest Management program governance, compliances related to GLP. Additionally, this position holder will also be responsible for drive continual improvements. Position holder is also expected to review and implement initiatives in areas of Product Packaging, Quality testing’s, approvals and executing the policies and guidelines issued from Support Center.
- Ensure Process control checks on regular intervals & train the team on compliance like GMP requirements, Fix it forever on daily basis on the shop floor.
- Work with Mfg. team to close the process deviations on daily basis. Highlight the critical deviations to Plant mgmt. team.
- Lead the shop floor quality agenda being lead of site quality engineering including site leading indicator program.
- Lead the site Integrated pest management program.
- Lead nRFT governance through process quality.
- Lead site “Quality culture” program.
- Develop the quality environment through Quality and Food safety good catches program.
- Lead site Packaging project from Quality & Food Safety point of view to deliver quality safe products into market.
- Ensure Packaging material testing, approvals as per agreed TAT.
- Review and monitor the Internal defects program and ensure the circulations on weekly basis to Management team.
- Verify the effectiveness of implemented CAPA related to process deviations & complaints.
- Study line wise Process capability and stabilize the process to deliver products with 0 defects.
- Review the batch sheets highlight gaps to Ops team.
- Train the Process & W/H frontline team on-job as well refresher courses on GMP, AIB, FIF, IPM & FSSC requirements as per training calendar.
- Support Manufacturing team on Batch sheets approvals and Shop floor support.
- Lead the site’s Quality near miss and nRFT program.
- Ensure 3S in sitting room and packaging lab.
- Participate in all Customer complaints Program, CAPA and their reviews.
- Support for Food Safety documentation compliances.
- Lead the Shopfloor R & R Program on weekly basis.
- Participate in Monthly internal audits and daily rounds
- Provide quality & food safety support to Plant Manufacturing & supply chain.
- Work with team on CAPA against Non – conformance and their effectiveness.
- Participate in the Monthly Quality system Meet with Plant senior leadership team.
- Responsible for Integrated Pest management program for site.
- Lead Packaging initiative, trails, Specification and trouble shooting.
- Ensure all Packaging Specifications, testing’s, reporting and documentations.
- Execute the Shop floor Quality Governance Program.
- Ensure the timely feedback on by monthly newsletter and Manpower requirements to HR.
- Ensure daily AIB and FSSC compliances on Shop floor with Manufacturing team
- Close all gaps identified on site assessment IPM report.
- Ensure 100% compliance on FSM/OPRP/CCP and send the updates on monthly basis.
- Raising Vendor NCRs & taking calls & issues with the supplier. Ensure the closure of NC by effective CAPA.
- Lead the Process control mgmt. inclusive of Quality Communications and Updation on shop floor.
Key Skills / Experience Required –
- Graduate in relevant Doman preferably in food tech with 3- 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing, preferably MNC.
- Process GMP knowledge, GLP, SAP, Quality Engineering, Packaging Quality and Integrated pest management
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/tnexjo