Job Name : Analyst
Salary : 20000 – 21000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Oye! Rickshaw
Location : New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! Rickshaw is a shared, electric, micro-mobility marketplace redefining how the real Bharat commutes.
We are on a mission to solve the First and Last Mile commute and logistics issues and to increase the daily income of 2.5M e-Rickshaw Drivers.
Oye! Rickshaw was founded in 2017 by Mohit Sharma & Akashdeep Singh. Oye! has raised $10Mn in Series A funding and $1Mn in Seed funding from such investors as Matrix Partners, Chirate Ventures, Xiaomi, Pawan Munjal, etc.
With an employee base of 250+ and 7000+ Drivers, we are working towards making the most suitable, convenient, environment-friendly, and pocket-friendly mobility option for the people of India.
Oye! Rickshaw’s tech-based EV ecosystem is based around its e-Rickshaw driver-partners. Driver-partners enrolled can fulfill first and last-mile rides by providing shared and private rides. Driver-partners can also opt to fulfill hyperlocal delivery orders for major B2B and B2C brands. To reduce driver-partners costs and improve their daily productivity Oye! Rickshaw has launched its Energy services, offering its driver-partners economical battery swaps to avoid the 7-8 hours of charging downtime.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You’d be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
As a Product Analyst, you’ll be charged with the task of empowering the organization with data-led insights to facilitate problem-solving and decision making. You will be working with the respective business and product leads to build and improve the product.
We believe in diagnosis, and not just analysis; and hence, you are expected to have a keen business sense above and beyond a knack for numbers.
What will you do?
- Proactively explore data to identify product opportunities and discover product insights through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation, and more
- Partner with product and engineering teams to tackle problems in creative and logical ways and consistently brainstorm alternative solutions
- Defining and tracking success metrics for the features, product, creating analytical frameworks to assess success, failure of product features.
- Deeply understand what matters most to customers and use these insights to optimize the user experience
- Create effective working relationships with stakeholders by managing objectives and expectations and ensure we make data-driven decisions regarding product
What’s the eligibility?
- Fluent Postgresql or any relational database with experience working on large datasets and pipelines
- Ability to access, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/bho2rl