We have an exciting opportunity for y’all.
A month of a full time paid internship across cities at #Ola #Electric
Ola is moving the world to sustainable mobility through its ride-hailing platform as well as through advanced electric vehicles manufactured at its #Future factory, the largest, most advanced, and sustainable two-wheeler factory in the world. Ola is dedicated to transitioning the world to sustainable mobility and making the world better than we found it.
Role – Intern – Ola Electric
// Open for all streams mentioned //
#BTech #BCA #Bsc #BE #ME #MTech #MCA #PhD
We have created a revolution on two wheels, and it is, quite simply, the best scooter ever made. Our goal has been to build sustainable and revolutionary products, and with the Ola S1, we’ve done just that. It has the best design, best performance, and best technology.
Why Join Our Revolution: Ola is moving the world to sustainable mobility through its ride-hailing platform as well as through advanced electric vehicles manufactured at its Future factory, the largest, most advanced, and sustainable two-wheeler factory in the world. Ola is dedicated to transitioning the world to sustainable mobility and making the world better than we found it.
Role Title : Intern – Ola Electric
Responsibility : Upgrading of Software 1.0.30 in Ola Scooters. During this internship you will learn and will be exposed to the following:
1. Hands-on Experience on OLA Electric Scooter.
2. In-depth Technical Knowledge on OLA Electric Scooter.
3. Knowledge on Vehicle Diagnosis/ Mobile Diagnosis Application.
4. Vehicle Testing on Software/Hardware level on OLA Scooter.
5. Extensive Travelling across region required.
6. Customer Interaction and customer handling.
7. Stipend based Internship.
8. Electric Vehicles Functioning/working (OLA Scooter).
9. Certificate on successfully completing the internship.
Stipend Offered:- INR. 15,200/- For one month paid at the end of the internship duration. Other than this only incase applicable to you, you will be entitled for Intra City travel max. capped at INR 4 per KM for Local travel and for intercity travel its max at INR. 400 per trip including tickets for hotel & stay + food included in this amount. The travel has to be arranged by the intern directly
*Mandatory Information Required :
– Must be a Smartphone user
– Ready to travel and service customers with software updates,
– 3 hours of Job readiness training will be given before joining
– Offer letter will be released only after the training is successfully completed by the applicant
– Certification of Internship will be provided after successful completion of internship
– 1 leave per week would be given on a rotational basis
– Candidates should not have any exams/classes for the next 30 days
– Should be open to work in the location mentioned
Please do not apply if you are not available to join immediately, or have classes/course to attend in any form of education requirement.
Apply from below link