Job Name : Senior Recruiter
Salary : 20000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name : NES Fircroft
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Internal Recruiter – RPO Would you like to be part of a dynamic global team with a decade of proven success? Are you a passionate recruiter with a genuine affinity for customer excellence? Join our Managed Services RPO Team! NES Fircroft have been the trusted RPO Partner for Baker Hughes for over 10 years. Servicing 6 regions, we provide an award-winning global solution that continues to delight our customer. We’re proud to provide our team members with advancement opportunities, financial rewards and tremendous job satisfaction.
Partner with the best If you’re an experienced and enthusiastic recruiter, then we want you to join us in delivering leading solutions to Baker Hughes on their Energy-Transition journey. Our team of remote-based Internal Recruiters have access to top of the range recruiting tools and are the very best at what they do!
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering industry-leading recruitment services to Baker Hughes in line with agreed service levels
- Building effective relationships within the hiring manager and HR community and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted
- Delivering end-to-end recruitment service including thorough qualification of candidates prior to submission to hiring managers
- Designing innovative sourcing strategies and comprehensive recruitment campaigns to attract candidates both locally and internationally
- Project managing volume or critical recruitment activities / campaigns involving collaboration across multiple locations, hiring managers and / or recruitment team members
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise in industry and local market-place hiring and recruitment activities
- Maintaining the recruitment systems (Workday and PhenomPeople) accurately and ensuring total data integrity at all times
- Ensuring total compliance with recruiting/hiring policies and procedures at all times
- Ensuring Diversity and Inclusive is at the forefront of recruitment practices
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience, either in-house or agency
- Demonstrated experience in the full end-to-end Permanent / Direct Hire recruitment lifecycle
- Proven success recruiting across multiple industries with demonstrated ability to build industry contacts and an established network of candidates
- Tertiary level qualification as a minimum. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential.
- Highly professional communication and self-presentation
- Razor-sharp Focus on customer service
- Well-developed organization skills with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without constant supervision
- A flexible approach and high commitment to teamwork
Work in a way that works for you We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working Remotely – you will have the freedom to work from the environment that suits you best
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- An attractive base salary
- Quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Excellent career prospects, both local and international
- Ongoing training and development
About Us With over 90 years’ combined experience of delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
We are a people focused business and with over 100 offices in 45 countries, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Fircroft offers A FULL RANGE OF STAFFING SOLUTIONS: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and global mobility package to ensure our clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
APPLY NOW – https://bit.ly/3umU89l