Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Quality leadership and to ensure continuous improvements and to produce
high quality, safety and legally compliant products to meet and/or exceed overall customer
2.Implement proactive actions and recommend risk mitigation strategies through teamwork &
collaboration with Plant teams.
3.Responsible for implementations of preventive measures on issues that arise related to plant
cleaning & sanitation, allergen management, In-Process deviations, regulatory and customer
requirements, product commercialization and customer complaints.
4. Responsible for analysing Quality metrics and reports on emerging trends, recommend
corrective measures and recommendation of the right strategies to Senior Management..
5.Responsible for the governance of Quality, Food Safety Management & HACCPs process and
take charge of the overall implementation and maintain of quality standards in the Plant.
6.Responsible for managing and analysing the root cause analysis and putting in CAPA
pertaining to any quality & product and compliance deviations.
7. Responsible for driving continuous improvement, to be a subject matter expert in technical
tools and software used in Plant to support troubleshooting and recommend opportunities for
8.Responsible for managing the overall customer management process, provide constructive
feedback and formulate professional responses towards customer complaints.
9.Responsible for Ensuring all timely and consistent corrective and preventive measures are
implemented in advance to support customer audit findings.
10.Responsible for proper execution of all quality and laboratory policies, procedures and
11. Responsible for providing relevant trainings on quality systems and programmes to ensure
compliance with all quality processes/ procedures.
12. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulations and standards required by local
law (Health & Safety, Environmental, Product Quality, GMP, Labelling, Factory and Fire).
13.Responsible for managing, directing, training and developing the QA/QC Staff.
14. Responsible for Fumigation operations in Foods & Consumer divisions.
15. Responsible for the Implementation and Management of the Integrated Management
System ( FSSC 22KSupport the Implementation and Management of the Integrated
Management System (ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000. OHSAS 18001 and HACCP) leading to
Certification , BRC Food and HALAL) leading to Certifications.
Required Candidate profile
1. Experience in Food Manufacturing Industry.
Salary and Benefits is not constrains for the suitable candidate