₹8,795 – ₹20,135 a month
Benefits & Perks
Regular / Permanent
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and experienced school counselor to develop and implement a counseling program to assist students in their personal, social, and academic development. The school counselor’s responsibilities include conducting assessments to evaluate students’ abilities, assisting students with career planning, and ensuring students have all the tools to become productive and well-adjusted adults.
To be successful as a school counselor you should be compassionate, patient, and adaptable.
A counselor should be prepared to assist any of our students with personal or academic issues.
School Counselor Responsibilities:
– Listening to students’ concerns regarding social, academic, or personal circumstances.
– Providing students with support and guidance on how to deal with problems.
– Mediating and improving relationships between students, parents, and teachers.
– Counseling individuals and groups as required.
– Conducting assessments to determine students’ strengths, weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
– Working with students to develop and improve their skill set.
– Assisting students in the development of career goals.
– Assisting students with scholarship, college, and job applications.
– Implementing programs to combat substance abuse.
– Referring students to other support services and mental health professionals as needed.
School Counselor Requirements:
– Master’s degree in school counseling.
– 2+ years of experience as a school counselor.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Working knowledge of counseling models, methods, and resources.
– Ability to identify and respond to students’ needs.
– Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
– Must be patient and compassionate.
– High level of integrity.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹8,795.09 – ₹20,134.81 per month
– Provident Fund
– Morning shift
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 05/01/2023
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital...Apply For This Job
Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company. Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers...Apply For This Job
– EDUCATION: SSLC / PUC / ITI /DIPLOMA PASS/FAIL – AUTOMATIC ASSEMBLY MACHINES Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher...Apply For This Job
– The primary task of a Associate is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a...Apply For This Job
R231989 Description About this role BlackRock’s Technology & Enterprise Service Group is the backbone of both the client lifecycle and...Apply For This Job
Work Location – Chennai Responsibilities IT Infrastructure Evaluation, Operation & management OT Infrastructure Evaluation, Operation & Management Sound knowledge of...Apply For This Job