Job Name : Customer Service
Salary : 17000 – 20000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Morningstar
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Title : Customer Service Representative, Sustainalytics, a Morningstar company
Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Company : Sustainalytics provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies that help them identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. Our mission is to provide the insights required to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy
For our fast-growing Team, we are seeking highly motivated and dedicated team members, with experience in Customer support, to provide a key role in providing excellent service for our clients (via chat/email/phone). This role will require a broad understanding of our business to assist clients, by answering questions to the extent of your training and otherwise connecting them with the best suited colleagues within our firm to assist further. This is a customer service role.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage incoming inquiries from all channels (web, phone, email, social media) and respond in a timely and polite manor, provide answers, distribute them to the responsible team and ensure that their request have been answered.
- Understanding the nature of each request by actively listening, confirming or clarifying information and/or diffusing angry clients, if needed.
- Identify sales opportunities and create leads or support tickets.
- Being highly motivated to understand, meet and exceed the Team’s call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Work in assigned shifts and coordinate/assure back-up for absences that are longer than 15 minutes
- We are recruiting for the following shifts: Australia (5:30am to 2:30pm) and the US (9.00pm to 6.00am).
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Exceptional customer service experience, 3-5 years: ability to provide excellent customer service communications via phone and web in a timely and polite manor;
- Customer-focused attitude: active listening skills, fluent verbal, and written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking: ability to process inquiries efficiently, paying attention to detail
- Supportive, positive and empathetic;
- Superb spoken and written English;
- Punctual, diligent and reliable;
- Adept in use of online software (e.g. HubSpot, Outlook)
- Ability to work the designated Shift
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years’ experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/frconp