We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products that our clients have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and visiting new markets, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
– Represent our company’s products, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with clients research to identify how our products are best fit.
– Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
– Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
– Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
– Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
– Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
– Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
– Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
– Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
– Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales within a pipe fittings, industrial valves and bathroom accessories setting. (COMPULSORY)
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
– Proficiency with sales management, electronic mails and MS-Office.
– Personal integrity.
– Ability to travel at least 70% of the time to meet clients and look for new ones.
– Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
– Day shift
– Evening shift
– Morning shift
– Bachelor’s (Required)
– Sales: 1 year (Required)
– sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
– English (Preferred)
Full job description Consort digital is always looking for talented people to become its team membersWe value sincerity and dedication...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job Type Full-time Qualifications – Operations: 1 year (Preferred) – Total work:...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary ₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month Job Type Full-time Qualifications – Total work: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description Immediate Hiring for Software Developer. Hello, We are Hiring for Software Developer Experience: 4-...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full Time Job Description Developer Programmer Software engineer Software developer Trainee programmers Coding VC++ Developer MFC VC++ C++,…We...Apply For This Job
Key Responsibilities: Video Production: Conceptualize, script, and storyboard promotional videos that align with our brand identity and messaging. Produce high-quality...Apply For This Job