This role required candidate to permanentlyrelocate at Dhahran Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration productiontransportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operatesthrough the following segments: Upstream Downstream and Corporate.The Upstream segment includes crude oil natural gas and natural gasliquids exploration field development and production. TheDownstream segment focuses on refining logistics power generationand the marketing of crude oil petroleum and petrochemical productsand related services to international and domestic customers. TheCorporate segment offers supporting services including humanresources finance and information technology.
The company wasfounded on May 29 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran SaudiArabia.
We are seeking a Downstream Process Engineer specializedin Refinery Hydrocracker to join our Global ManufacturingExcellence organization under the Downstream Global ManufacturingTechnical Support team. The technical support team is amultidisciplinary team responsible for providing the requiredhighquality technical support to GM operating facilities(Refineries NGLF and petrochemical plants) inside the Kingdom ofSaudi Arabia & across the globe. Your primary role will be toprovide process engineering and operations expertise to monitoroptimize and drive performance improvement programs forHydrocracker processes including remote and field technicaladvisory support benchmarking technology knowledge management andexchange. You will drive the performance improvement programs whichenhance process safety optimize manufacturing cost and increaseplant reliability.
– Reviewing and monitoring the performance ofexisting refinery facilities using key performance indicators(KPIs) to ensure optimal operability profitability reliability andprocess safety.
– Issuing quarterly benchmarkingreports that analyze KPIs provide insights and offerrecommendations for performance improvement.
– Providing support services and troubleshootingmanufacturing issues as they arise.
– Assistingin enhancing product quality and reducing productioncosts.
– Inspecting and reviewing operationalactivities to determine production schedules.
– Conducting optimization analysis economic evaluations andforecasts on equipment projects operations and systemstrategies.
– Researching methods to reduceproduction costs setting production goals and developing schedulesand plans for tasks.
– Identifying opportunitiesto improve systems while minimizing costs adhering to schedulesmeeting deadlines and addressing equipment or processrelatedchallenges.
– This role required candidate topermanently relocate at Dhahran SaudiArabia.
– Hold a Bachelors Degreein chemical engineering. An advanced degree ispreferred.
– Have a minimum of 10 years ofexperience in the refinery industry.
– Possessat least 4 years of experience in Hydrocracker units and 2 years inHydrotreating units.
– Demonstrated expertise inCatalyst Selection & Evaluation.
– Experience with UOP/Chevron licensed facilities ispreferred.
▶️ Global Oil Gas Senior Process Engineer -Hydrocracker