Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Material Procurement and Planning for Casting and Forging parts required in Vehicle and Aggregates viz. Engine, TM, Axle, Foundry
2. Use of IT tools -DBM /LTP/MRP
3. Supplier Capacity Planning wrt material requirement and timely escalations in case of gaps
4. Inventory Management
5. Change management – EN process
6. Cost Savings – Packaging / Material / Logistics
7. Co-ordination of Packaging Cost / Logistics Savings for the Department.
3 – 5 years of relevant Work Experience
B E (Mechanical / Production / Automobile)
Must good knowledge of Material Management. Must have good knowledge of Purchase Department. Experience of Communication with suppliers and Negotiation in rates. Checking quality of material as per standards.