LTIMindtree is Hiring !!
• Overall 6-8 years of experience within service desk/helpdesk out of which at least 1-2 years as an on paper Shift Lead in a customer facing role. Managing a team of at least 12-15 L1/L2 engineers
• Regular 1-0-1 discussions with the L1/L2/SME for performance, training needs, growth and career development
• Publishing team stats to the engineers regularly and ensuring timely feedback is given
• Client interaction for process improvement suggestion, weekly meetings, discussions etc.
• Scrub data for variance positive or negative in SLA/KPI and other metrics
• Coordinate with service desk and other resolver groups to ensure the technical/process issues being faced by the engineers are resolved
• Conduct regular team huddles and share important information with respect to process/procedures
• Coordinate with the PM to assign duties/tasks for short term project activities, ensuring timely completion and capturing specific observations
• Ensuring knowledge management process is followed and any new solution is kept updated within the knowledgebase. Also participating in reviewing existing KBs for updates/changes
• Other organizations level responsibilities like participating in hiring drives, interviews, training activities, performance appraisals, etc.
• Team rewards and recognition, appreciation to keep existing engineers motivated
• Tracking SLA/KPI/backlog etc. to ensure these are green and in control
Knowledge & Skills
• Sound knowledge of ITIL Methodologies & best practices
• Good working knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Visio, etc.
• Technical knowledge of Windows OS – various versions, O365, Active Directory, Citric, VMWare, basic Networking knowledge
• Hands on experience of working on ITSM tools like – Manage Engine, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, etc.
• Excellent customer handling skills, fluent in written and verbal communication
• Excellent training, coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
• Quick learner and understand the nitty-gritties of a complex working structure
• Good interpersonal skills, time management and metrics management
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a high paced and changing environment
• Ability to identify process gaps and suggest improvements
• College degree
• ITIL Certification preferred