Systematic Ventures is looking for a highly skilled UI/UX designer who can lead the design and user experience of our products. You will ideate and contribute towards creating a seamless experience of our product for our users, creating deep impact through an empathetic approach to your design and working alongside the developers team and senior management. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Visualize and craft highly impactful concepts from the ground up, that stem from a deep understanding of product and customer requirements.
• Collaborate, brainstorm, experiment and iterate to create wireframes, flows, interactive prototypes and final design specs that clearly illustrate the product features to be built.
• Be adept at executing product design enhancements based on feedback from a multitude of channels, including internal and external stakeholders.
• Self-starter who plans and executes end-to-end product design with minimal support
• Produce a consistent, seamless experience for the user that is powerful and yet relatable to them, across all of the different device sizes and types.
Desired Technical Skills:
• A bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• Ability to take initiative and ownership of features from concept to final designs
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma
• Comfortable building data-driven and data-oriented products and experiences, with a clear understanding of information hierarchy and architecture
• Experience in working for start-ups or dynamic product organizations is preferred
• Exposure to enterprise applications is preferred.