Looking for professionals into Executive Assitant to MD and chairman of Johari Digital Healthcare Limited.
Acting as a first point of contact : Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
Managing databases and filing systems
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Preparing reports, presentations
Manage calendar, travel and expenses
· Assist in meeting scheduling; offsite development and execution
· Ensure seamless flow of MD’s day-to-day activities and team interfaces
· Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and maintain confidentiality
· Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
· Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
· Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
· Providing back-up support for other members of the administrative team
· Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
· Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers within/outside of Johari Digital
· Preparing and managing confidential information. Being privy to such sensitive information there is a need to maintain good practice with integrity and diplomacy
· Driven toward continuous improvement.
· Time Management.
· Analytical Skills
· Outstanding planning skills
· Ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects.
· Ability to handle tasks efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer