2. To conduct Pre-Duty Breath alcohol tests for ground staff and maintains all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
3. To maintain the upkeep of the Medical Centre and address all discrepancies.
4. Assist in replenishing and certifying the contents of the First Aid Kit, Medical Kit and Universal Precaution Kit.
5. Treat the employees and attend to the emergencies in the capacity as a paramedic.
6. Assist in dealing with the casualties of the accidents/medical incidents in the Airport areas for employees of IndiGo, if needed as a paramedic and administer first aid.
7. Coordinate with emergency services if necessary.
8. Assist and submit themselves to DGCA/internal audits and investigations, if required.
9. Respond to calls and airport accident drills conducted by Airport Operator or any other suitable authority.
10. Work in shifts as per company requirement.
11. Willingness to travel outside the assigned base for audits/checks and other temporary functions, if required.
12. Maintaining administrative requirements of medical room like monthly stock taking for PFMC related stationery/eqpt, Medicine stock, stationery requirements and initiate process for purchase as and when necessary etc.
13. Assist medical officers in functioning/tasks of medical section.
14. Maintaining stock at medical room as per DGCA requirements.