Job Name : Supply Chain
Salary : 15000 – 20000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : IndiaMart
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Being human-led is our true disruption.
Team and Position Summary:
Integrated Supply Chain Strategy: This is the team that is responsible for providing an end-to-end supply chain strategy for Walmart US for the next 10 years. After gaming multiple supply chain scenarios and assessing their impact, we are also in-charge of creating a blue-print to get to the optimal supply chain design for business goals to be achieved.
The Senior Manager II, Supply Chain Strategy & Transformation will lead various projects that deliver future strategies across Walmart’s Omni-Channel Supply Chain. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for creating long-term strategy and transformation path for Walmart’s rapidly growing omni-channel business. This is a high impact and high visibility role within the organization with expectations to deliver immediate results.
Potential projects can include:
- Create models to analyze the supply chain network need to support future sales growth with scenario modeling capabilities to understand the sensitivity to multiple variables; provide insight to Logistics executives on opening, closing, or repurposing DCs; analyze impact to multiple networks simultaneously; and create scenario analyses extending beyond the five-year modeling horizon
- Develop optimization logic and tool to determine truckload lane strategy for outbound transportation balancing cost and SLA requirements
Responsibilities to include
- Manage and execute entire projects from start to finish including cross-functional project management, data gathering and manipulation, analysis and modeling, and communication of insights and recommendations.
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and creativity when developing solutions to improve existing business processes within supply chain utilizing methods such as statistical modeling and optimization.
- Work independently to manage multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met and data output is accurate and appropriate for the business. Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
- Build scalable and complex supply chain models and processes to optimize supply chain strategies with goals to deliver excellent customer experience while balancing operating cost and asset efficiency.
- Identify areas of opportunity and drive results partnering with cross functional partners
- Lead cross-functional teams through end-to-end project lifecycle
- Develop relationships with Wal-Mart functional areas to identify best practices, solicit input/data, coordinate inter-disciplinary initiatives and to gather support for recommendations
- Obtain alignment from relevant business partners and management support for projects and lead discussions to drive change
- Effectively organize, assemble, and use all available resources when given a project to ensure success.
- Communicates clearly and persuasively via email, verbally, and presentations. Tailor communications to the appropriate level audience and modify approach as needed for maximum impact. Excels in communicating with individuals and groups and to all levels in the organization.
- Through this role you will work with multiple supply chain business teams to proactively identify, assess cost saving/service level improvement opportunities
- You will independently size, evaluate business monetary value of these opportunities and create quick Proof-of-Concept (POC) and working prototype models. You will layout multiple scenarios and perform sensitivity analysis across them
- You will come up with inferences through your models that will enable appropriate policy design across various areas of the supply chain
- You will work with other Data Scientists and Engineers to productionize and scale your models where necessary
- You will guide and create compelling stories/documents/visuals to influence key stakeholders in their decision-making
- You will be called upon to support the coaching and training of other team members in the area of supply chain once you gain enough domain expertise
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/cpeh3u