Job Name : Sales
Salary : 22000 – 24000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : IndiaMart
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- Track record delivering data solutions that are correct, stable, and performant. Examples may include optimization of an operational data store, processes for semi-structured data streams, a self-service business intelligence infrastructure, and tools to manage data (e.g., tracks data lineage, ensures data quality, or improves data discoverability). Whatever the specialty, the DE has delivered usable datasets that provide business value.
- Software code and data solutions are high quality. Writes code that a DE or SDE unfamiliar with the logic can understand.
- Proficient in a broad range of data design approaches. Knows when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not). Does things with the proper level of complexity the first time (or at least minimizes incidental complexity). Can create flexible data solutions without over-engineering.
- Up to speed on recent advances in distributed systems (e.g. MapReduce, MPP architectures, and NoSQL databases).
- Can create coherent Logical Data Models that drive physical design.
Amazon Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, India and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, robotics, image virtualization, machine learning for quality processing, photo retouching, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working with other data professionals, development/science and operations teams to invent, design and build data solutions that are stable and performant. Your responsibilities may range from optimizing operational data storage to processing semi-structured data streams to building self-service business intelligence infrastructure for analysts.
You’ll coordinate with our program teams to define and build the data architecture, data mart and reporting layers to facilitate standardized reporting and deep business insight. Your expertise will enable us to standardize on taxonomy and simplify data availability for all users.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with big data structures and cloud computing, intimately familiar with SQL, as well as database schemas and business processes. The candidate will have a strong bias towards data-driven decision-making and will be comfortable with ambiguity while working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Key job responsibilities
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and developing a state of the art prototyping laboratory for testing new solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of AWS’s vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
- Partner with business intelligence engineers, business analysts and software development engineers across Product Imaging org to identify critical datasets which will provide structured and timely access to actionable business information.
- Interface with engineering managers, product management, and/or program management to drive new product development programs from concept to production.
- Encourage the organization to adopt next-generation big data architecture strategies, proposing both data flows and storage solutions.
- Improve back-end data sources for increased frequency, accuracy and simplicity.
- Maintain programs and data pipelines to support reporting and data visualization tools
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities.
About the team
Amazon Imaging is a global organization comprised of Technology, Sciences, and Services teams. Imaging Technology and Science teams define and build technology solutions to enforce the minimum image requirements, coverage, and impact of enhanced visual experiences. Imaging Services are global network of imaging studios and which create 2D and 3D visual content for customers on the detail page. We use technology to detect asset quality, certain image aesthetics, and we own the asset upload pipelines and imagery management systems that 3P Sellers use to manage their listings.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities; ability to work be self-supporting and navigate through ambiguous requirements · Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with creative, business and technical teams · Inquisitive mindset, with proven problem solving ability, and a passion for big data.
APPLY NOW – https://rb.gy/cpeh3u