· Lead, Manage & Perform laboratory formulations & testing to assist in every aspect of coating development including quality control, process control, product development etc.
· Formulate coatings, troubleshoot any technical issues arising in-house or at customer end, technical value addition to current product line.
· Standardization of formulation (technology transfers) to meet specifications. Active contributor to formulation Cost optimization & localization activities
· Design & run laboratory experiments with both high level of scientific accuracy & pragmatic sensibility.
· Set up, calibrate, adjust, operate laboratory equipment & instruments.
· Test raw materials in final formulations for specific graphic arts coatings characteristics, such as viscosity, stability, rub resistance & others.
· Coordinate & manage technical issues with raw material suppliers including discussions of volumes & pricing.
· Develop, Standardize & record various test procedures.
· Recommending & screening potential raw materials to build portfolios in alignment with leadership team, research team, focusing on projects adding value to the company
· New Raw material qualification in accordance & alignment to ICP global requirements
· Support production QC/QA & provide technical service support on-site/off-site to customers pertaining to existing & new products.
· Responsible for managing all aspects of R&D from problem statement definition to final conceptdelivery
· Ensure that the formulation development is optimized & scaled-up as per the requirements of the client/project & is in adherence with the ICP Global Quality Standards
· Understanding customer’s technical requirements to come up with innovative strategies, helping the company gain competitive differentiation through product development & coming up with innovative solutions in existing product portfolio
· Collaborate with New Product Development, Product Management, Sales/Market Research to identify problem statements, brainstorm new product opportunities & manage the R&D project pipeline
Explore new technologies, materials, coatings & finishes that have the potential to be integrated into ICP products
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From ₹1,500,000.00 per year
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2022